How To check FASTag Status – You must be well aware that at this time FASTag is being used to pay toll tax, that is why it is very important to install FASTag on all four wheelers. Whenever we buy a second hand car and FASTag is already installed in it, then the question comes in our mind whether that FASTag is on or off! How to find out? Many people who are not aware of this, this question definitely comes in their mind that how to check FASTag Status? In this article, we will give you information about this.
How To check FASTag status
- If you want to check whether FASTag is active or not, then first you have to visit the website of NPCI.
- When the website is opened, first of all go to its menu and click on What We Do option and then go to NETC option and click on NETC FASTag Status.
- By going to this option you can search FASTag Status. Let us tell you that there are 2 ways to find out whether your FASTag is on or off.
- Search By Vehicle
- Search By FASTag ID
- You can find out the FASTag status by using whichever of the above mentioned methods is more convenient with you.
- If you select the option with Vehicle Number, then the registration number of your vehicle has to be entered in it.
- Apart from this, if you have to enter the FASTag ID number in the option with FASTag ID.
- After completing this process, complete the Captcha Verification and after that click on the Check Status button written below.
- As soon as you click on the Check Status button, all the details related to FASTag will come on this screen.
Read More – How To Register For Covid Vaccine?
How to Check FASTag Status by Vehicle Number?
- To check FASTag Status by Vehicle Number, first of all visit the website of NPCI.
- After this click on the option of Search Vehicle.
- Here you enter your Vehicle Registration Number and then complete the Captcha Verification Process.
- After doing Captcha Verification, click on the Check Status button.
- After this the status of FASTag will appear on your screen.
- Here you will know whether your FASTag is active or not.
How to check status with FASTag ID?
- If you want to check your status with FASTag ID, first of all go to NPCI website and search by NETC with FASTag ID.
- Click on Options.
- After that enter your NETC FASTag ID.
- After that enter the Captcha Code and then click on the Check Status button.
- After this your FASTag Status will start appearing in the Tag Status Portal.
How to Recharge FASTag Without Login Account?
If you want to do fast tag recharge without login account then this process is very easy. At present, you can recharge FASTag through any payment app like Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, HDFC Payzz app. To recharge, all you have to do is enter the registration number and bank details of your vehicle so that it can be recharged.
You must be well aware that how important FASTag has become in the present time. It also saves you time as money is debited from your FASTag account within a few seconds due to FASTag. Earlier, they had to pay cash by stopping at the toll plaza and get a receipt from them. It took five to 10 minutes to do this. But with the advent of FASTag, you save a lot of time. All you have to do is keep the recharge in your FASTag ID.