How To Make Correction In Voter Card From Mobile? – Friends, today we are going to tell you how you can improve your voter card with the help of your mobile only. For this you only have to follow some staff from simple. By following them, you can make corrections inside your voter card. But friends, keep in mind here that you can improve only three things in your voter card here at a time. So whenever you fill up your form here, confirm it only after checking it properly.
How To Make Correction In Voter Card From Mobile?
Friends, now we are going to tell you, how you can improve your voter card from mobile itself. For this you will have to follow the steps I will tell. Which is something like this-
- Friends, first of all, you have to go to the Google Play Store inside your phone and download the Voter Helpline App.
- As soon as you download and install this app, after that you have to open this app. You have to create an account here. Then you have to click on the option of forms here.
- As soon as you click here, you will get the option of Collection of Intake Form 8.
- After clicking here, you have to enter your name here and click on OK and click on Lets Start.
- Friends, if you have Voter ID card, then you have to click on Yash here. If you do not have Voter ID card, then you have to click on No.
- Friends, after doing this a form will open in front of you, you have to give all your information inside the form. For example, you have to fill your name, your father’s name, gender, age, state, district here and click on the process option.
- After that, you have to choose which things you want to improve here.
- Keep in mind that you can only improve on three things here at a time. Let’s say if you keep improving the name. You can click on the name, then enter your correct name here.
- Friends here if you want to improve in any way. So for that it is mandatory for you to give a proof here. For example, you can also give your PAN card or Aadhar card here.
- Friends, suppose if you give PAN card here. You have to upload your PAN card which should be inside JPEG file. Its size should also be up to 2 MB. After doing all this, you have to click on the next option.
- After that you have to enter the declaration here, inside which you have to enter your name and address. After entering it, you have to click on the done option.
- After doing all this, now the complete form is open in front of you. After that you have to see all the things right here once, whether everything is right or not. If your everything is correct then you have to click on the confirm option again.
- After doing this, now your application gets submitted here and you also get a reference ID on the top of your mobile screen. You have to copy it and keep it. Because with its help you can track your status later.