How To Password Protect A Microsoft Word Document – How are you all friends? I hope you all are healthy. Today through this article we are going to tell you how to protect your word document with password? In this article, we will tell you some easy steps. You can password protect a Word document by following the simple steps we have mentioned.
Friends, as you all know, today in almost every computer we are given a software named Word Document. It is a basic software. When we buy a computer, then this software is already installed on our computer.
We all often need a Word document. Friends, if you want to write an article, write any notes or want to write any important information, then for this you can use World Document instead of pen diary. Using Word document, we can prepare any presentation, write any information, write any article on any topic.
Many times it happens that we write something very important inside our word document. Friends, if you have not password protected your Word document, then any person can open your computer and see the content written by you and can misuse it. The only way to avoid all such problems is to password protect your Word document.
If you do not know how to password protect a Word document? So you don’t need to worry. In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps by which you can produce your Word document with a password.
How To Password Protect A Microsoft Word Document
Below we are telling you some very easy steps. You can password protect your Word document by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to open the Word document on your computer.
- Now you have to open your file which you want to protect with password.
- Now you will see an option named Office Button. You have to click on the Office option.
- Now you will see a repair option on your computer screen. You have to click on the repair option.
- Friends, after this a page will open in front of you. In this page, you will see an option named Encrypt Document. You have to click on this option.
- Now a box will open in front of you. Here you will be asked to create a password. You can create any password of your choice here.
- Now after that you have to click on OK button.
- Now you have to click on the confirm button.
- Just friends, after doing this, a password will be put on your word document. Now when a person will open this word document, he/she will have to enter the password.
Friends, this was a little information for you. Today in this article we told you how to protect word document with password? I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Thank you so much for reading the article till the end