How To Register For Covid Vaccine? – How are you all friends? I hope you all are healthy. Today in this article we are going to give you information on a very important and useful topic. Today through this article we are going to tell you How To Register For Covid Vaccine? Friends, if you want to know How To Register For Covid Vaccine? So read this article completely till the end. In this article, we will tell you some easy steps. You can register yourself for the Covid vaccine by following the simple steps we have mentioned.
Friends, as you all know, the process of getting free corona vaccine in the country has been started by the Government of India. Any person who is above 18 years of age can get his/her COVID vaccination free of cost. Two doses of covid vaccination are given. There is a gap of about 1 month between both the doses.
Initially, when the government started applying the corona vaccine, then news of rigging was coming from many places. Many people had bought the vaccine in black and sold it at a higher price, due to which the vaccine was not reaching the needy people. Taking all these problems seriously, the government has now made the process of vaccine online. You will not get the vaccine until you register online.
If you are over 18 years old and you want to get the vaccine, then you have to register online for this. After registering you will get a fixed date. On that date, you will have to go to the given hospital and get the vaccine there.
There are many people who do not know how to register for the vaccine. How do you register for the vaccine? If you do not know about this, then you do not need to worry. Registering for the vaccine is very easy. You can register yourself for the vaccine by following the simple steps mentioned below.
How To Register For Covid Vaccine?
Below we are telling you some easy steps. You can register yourself for the vaccine by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- To get the vaccine registration done, you have to first go to the official website. By clicking on the link https://www.cowin.gov.in/home, you will be taken to the direct official website.
- Now a page will open in front of you. Here first of all you have to enter your address mobile number. Remember enter the mobile number which is on.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number. With the help of that OTP, you have to verify your mobile number. After verifying the mobile number, you have to click on the Next button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you will see an option named Register Member. You have to click on this option.
Keep one thing in mind, you can register only four members of the household at a time with one mobile number.
- Now a page will open in front of you. In this page, you will see an option named Verify Document. You have to click on this option.
- Now 7 types of document options will open in front of you. You can register using any of these documents. From these you select on Aadhar card.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar card number. After this, you have to write the name which is written in the Aadhar card. Now you have to enter your gender. Now you have to click on Next button.
- Now after this you will be asked your date of birth. You have to enter your date of birth.
- Friends, after doing this, almost your registration will be completed. Now you will get the time and date and place of your vaccine. You can get your vaccine by going there.
In this way, you can easily register yourself for the corona vaccine by following the simple steps mentioned above. This was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you how to register for Covid Vaccine? I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Many thanks for reading the article.