What Is Firefox Send? How To Upload And Share Files Online In Firefox Send? – In today’s time, many people want to save an important file or data by uploading it online at some place so that they can access it whenever they need and can also share it with others when needed. However, at present, there are many cloud storage services available in which you can upload your important files or data and share it with others. But in this article we will tell you what is Firefox Send? How to Upload and Share Files Online in Firefox Send?
Read More – What Is Carding? How To Avoid Fraud With Carding
If you use the Internet, then you must have heard the name of Firefox. Actually Firefox Send has been launched by Mozilla. Mozilla has launched a service called Firefox Send, which works like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. cloud storage. With Firefox Send, you can upload any file to cloud storage and share it with others.
What Is Firefox Send?
Firefox Send is a file uploading and sharing platform that works like a cloud storage. All of you must have used Google Drive, Dropbox etc. Firefox Send also works in the same way. But it is a bit different from any other cloud storage platform. In Firefox Send, you can upload files up to 2.5GB for free. But for this you will have to create an account in Firefox Send.
If you want to upload any file without creating an account, then you will get only up to 1GB of space. The most important thing about Firefox Send is that whatever file, photo, video you upload in it, it is stored for only 100 days. After that your file gets deleted automatically. After this you can neither access this file nor share it with anyone.
How To Upload And Share Files In Firefox Send?
For your information, let us tell you that Firefox Send can be used through both computer or smartphone. If you want to upload and share files in Firefox Send, then follow the step by step process given below.
- To upload files in Firefox Send, first open the Firefox Send website by clicking on the link given below. https://send.firefox.com
- As soon as you open the website, you will get two options, first Select File To Upload and second Sign in To Send Up To 2.5GB.
- If you want to upload any file without creating an account and want to share it with others, then for this you have to click on the first option in which you can upload files up to 1GB only.
- But if you click on the second option then you will have to create an account after which you can upload files up to 2.5GB and share it with others.
- We suggest you click on the second option and create a free account. For this you only need to enter the email id.
- When this account is ready, then click on Select File To Upload option and select any file you want to upload from your mobile or computer.
- If you want to keep this file for download once then select 1 download for it and if you want to keep it for download more times then select its quantity according to you.
- If you want to store your file for 100 days, then select 100 days in Expires After option.
- After selecting these two options, if you want to protect this file with password, then check on Protect With Password and create a password.
- If you want to allow the download of this file without password, then leave it as it is and click on the Upload button given below.
- When this file is uploaded, you will see the option of Copy Link. Now you can copy this link and share it anywhere.